Jaxbars.com, LLC, Iwantabuzz.com Mardi Gras Jax Contest
2012 Official Rules
Jaxbars.com, LLC. d/b/a Iwantabuzz.com 100 Festival Park Ave., Jacksonville, FL 32202, will conduct the Contest (herein so called) as described in these Rules (herein so called), and by participating, each Participant (herein so called) agrees as follows:
1. Description of Contest /Participation. a. Dates of Contest /How to enter: The Contest will begin on February 18, 2012 and end on February 18, 2012. Enter by completely filling out the form on the Souvenir Map you receive when purchasing your Mardi Gras Jax ticket, getting a stamp on the map from an Official Mardi Gras Jax staff member at each participating venue and turning it in at the after party at with the Official Mardi Gras Jax staff member to be entered into the drawing for the prize. One entry per person.
b. Random Drawing: . One winner will be drawn at random from all collected entries and will be contacted by a representative of Jaxbars.com, LLC. The odds of winning will be determined by the number of entries received. The winners will be announced that night. The winner shall receive the prize for the contest they have entered. You must be present to win.
2. Eligibility and Limitations. No purchase necessary to enter or win other than paying for your ticket to participate in the pub crawl. Winner does need to be present to win. Participants must be U.S. residents at least 21-years old as determined by Jaxbars.com, LLC. Winner will be contacted that night. If the winner does not respond to the winning notification within 2 minutes of announcement, an alternate winner will be chosen. Employees of the Jaxbars.com, LLC, the Contest’s participating sponsors and their advertising agencies, and members of the immediate family of any such persons are not eligible to participate. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, siblings, parents, children, grandparents, and grandchildren, whether as “in laws,” or by current or past marriage(s), remarriage(s), adoption, co-habitation or other family extension, and any other persons residing at the same household whether or not related. Prizes have no cash value. If winner is not of age (under 21 years of age) an alternate winner will be chosen.
3. Delivery Disclaimer. Jaxbars.com, LLC is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged prizes.
4.. Publicity, Use of Personal Information. By participating, all Participants and winner(s) grant Companies exclusive permission to use their names, characters, photographs, voices, and likenesses in connection with promotion of this and other contest and waive any claims to royalty, right, or remuneration for such use. By participating in the contest, Participants agree that Companies may disclose personal information obtained from Participants in the contest to third parties and use such information for marketing and other purposes. By texting into this contest you will be added to Jaxbars.com, LLC’s email list (with the option to opt out at anytime).
5. Release. By participating in the Contest, each Participant waives any and all claims of liability against Jaxbars.com, LLC d/b/a Iwantabuzz.com, or any other contest sponsors and their respective employees, directors, shareholders and agents, for any personal injury or loss which may occur from the conduct of, or participation in, the contest, or from the use of any prize.
6. Decisions. By participating in the contest, Participants agree to be bound by the decisions of the Companies personnel. The Companies reserves the right to disqualify any Participant or winner and may refuse to award any prize to a person who is ineligible or who the Companies believes has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the contest, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means. The Companies will interpret these rules and resolve any disputes, conflicting claims or ambiguities concerning the rules or the Contest and the Companies decisions concerning such disputes shall be final. If the conduct or outcome of the contest is affected by human error, any mechanical malfunctions or failures of any kind, intentional interference or any event beyond the control of the Companies, the Companies reserves the right to terminate this Contest, or make such other decisions regarding the outcome as the Companies deems appropriate. All decisions will be made by the Companies and are final.
Miscellaneous. Each winner must submit proof of eligibility to claim the prize. Void where taxed, prohibited or restricted by law. Void in Rhode Island. In the event the Companies is prevented from continuing with the Contest or the integrity and/or feasibility of the Contest is severely undermined by an event beyond the Companies control the Companies may substitute prizes of equal or greater value or discontinue the Contest at any time. In no event will the Companies be obligated to award more than the number of prizes stated in these Official Rules. The Companies disclaims any responsibility to notify participants of any aspect related to the conduct of the Contest. Written copies of these rules or a list of winners are available during normal business hours at the business offices of the Companies or by sending a written request with a self-addressed, stamped return envelope, to: 100 Festival Park Ave. Jacksonville FL 32202 . All entries become the property of the Companies and will not be returned.
7. Compliance with Law. The conduct of the Contest is governed by the applicable laws of the U.S., which take precedence over any rule to the contrary herein.